Tony's Product Review Policy
Ratings and reviews
TonySeafood.com's ratings and reviews feature lets you tell other Tony's Seafood customers about your experience with a product. Are you happy with your purchase? Or do you feel it's not a good value? If you could tell other Tony's Seafood customers something about a product you bought from us, what would it be? We welcome your honest opinions—positive or negative—about any of the products you've used, so our customers can make informed buying decisions.
Because this is a public site, we ask that you follow some basic rules. Tony's Seafood reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review. Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied.
- Offensive or abusive language will not be posted. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
- We're looking for reviews that are helpful and relevant to the product being reviewed.
- Reviews that attempt to solicit responses from others, thereby creating a forum, will not be allowed.
- Reviews written by those who have no experience with the product will not be approved.
- Reviews that contain content about Tony's Seafood's competitors will not be permitted.
- Please note that pricing information is permitted, but we do not attempt to verify any claims submitted in this venue.
If approved, your review will appear in its entirety. We will not edit out any content, although we will mark through any references to the following:
Personal or business addresses
What do these ratings mean?
The following guide is meant to show you some of the components of our customer ratings and reviews and help you understand what each means.
- When you see this rating below a product or on a product page, it represents how a particular product rated overall with our customers on a 5-point scale with 5 being the highest.
- This chart gives you a more complete picture of how a product rates based on four criteria that are determined for each product category. The overall rating is an average of the four criteria ratings.
- You can also let us and your fellow customers know if you found a review helpful. We use your answer to sort the order of the review on the page. For example, a review that a lot of customers find helpful will appear before a review that few customers find helpful.
Tony's Seafood is not obligated, but reserves the right to monitor, remove or edit objectionable activity and content at its sole discretion and to the degree it deems appropriate.
If you do submit ratings and/or reviews, you grant Tony's Seafood a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable, right to use, reproduce and modify, as we deem necessary, such content on the TonySeafood.com website.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tony's Seafood and its directors, officers and employees from any resulting liability. Tony's Seafood takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.